Tuesday, March 18, 2008

my old bodyguards are back in town!

i went on a pub crawl on saturday night. after 2 years of not going for one, i think i held my own pretty alright against FatPenny & MickeyM. was great seeing them after so long, just to catch up, relax have a pint.. maybe 5.. reminisce about the ol' college days, the scars (yes the ciggie burn scar is still on his left palm) and what not.

true we've grown up, found jobs, but walking down Bourke St, matty just had to do what he does best, be the big bro/ bodyguard and as usual, the compulsory pick Lynnie and toss her around move. just cause i complained my feet were aching coz of my heels, he scooped me up and carried me all the way to the next bar. LittlePimp's bodyguards sure can't beat that!

xx

he bought me a present. i don't know what to say. i still don't know what to say.. it just sits there..

i keep telling myself it's too late. and part of me still thinks that it is too late.
so what do i do with all the remaining bits and pieces that are left?
try to fix them or just discard them and walk away?

No comments: