Wednesday, March 14, 2007

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY LEON!



i wanted to post this up yesterday but for some reason my wireless connection wasn't working properly.. =(


so today i get to post up all the pictures from last night's dinner at ying thai.. and a chill-out with alky sess @ yatch bar (but no pics from yatch bar tho..)


haha i got the cake for him and he looks happy with it.. everyone was saying that is was a good choice coz it was seriously good cake.. =)




now everyone take a good look at the old man



another group picture..
i just needed to put this up.. if you look carefull, faizal is actually wearing my stars earing.. and yea he's keeping it now.. hahaha!!



so now i have to get a new pair of stars earings to go with my hearts necklaces.. **sigh**






these days i feel like i'm so busy with uni! although my assignments are only due in a months time i'm already stressed!!



the people in my tutes make me so super stressed it's not funny!! stuck in absolute geek-dom at the moment





ok i'm off to study now.. i'm being totally serious.. tata!!



heart =) lyn

No comments: