Wednesday, January 02, 2008

recap 2oo7

(in no particular order)


procrastinated more than i should
messed up
lost the plot
hurt the ones who love me
cleaned up my act
found half the plot running amok in my backyard
walked out of your life, screwed up our relationship
and walked right back in again to make up for things
said sorry one too many times
finally closed a chapter in my life for good
( i thought i did the same in 2oo6 but then the door was still half open and i didn't realize it )
screwed up
threw my health into the bin
( blame a stint on make-believe-alcoholism)
hit the road to recovery
didn't call home enough to say i still care
tried and failed miserably to clean up jh's shit, and got myself drowned in her mess and half my ass burnt at the same time
partially-lost someone close that i love
recovered from 3 emotional break-downs
(after all what doesn't kill you just makes you stronger)
got a part-time job
paid my rent on my own for the first time
became a hermit


xx


fuggit. i'm just coming out and finally admitting it. i'm becoming a hermit. and to a lot of people that translates into me becoming old, boring and consuming less of my favourite bevarage.

BUT
that doesn't mean that the bear has succesfully domesticated me. instead there's been a role reversal since he's been on leave for the past 2 weeks and i've been working. i get a home cooked meal nearly every evening when i go home. damn, he makes a good house-husband, that just practically flushes my future housewife ambitions down the drain.

and, if you must know, instead of going out with my party shoes, i spent it at home having dinner with the bear and a bottle of choya while watching the fireworks.
yes. although the temptation to go out and welcome the new year as a drunkard was really strong, i just couldn't leave the bear alone and miserable at home. well at least one new year's resolution is being kept and the party shoes are getting a break


the fun part is that i spent new year's picnic-ing on a beach with theShawSisters, BossDoc + kid & the bear. it couldn't have been more perfect. sun, sand and sea. the pictures will be put up soon.


i feel as if i'm tricking my readers lately. i keep promising pictures, saying that they will come soon but there haven't been any of late. blame the asshole who broke into my last apartment.
i hope the bastards just rots in jail

xx

No comments: