Wednesday, February 28, 2007

And I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane...

sigh* more like i've already left on the said jet plane..

current location: melbourne

although no complains.. i like being in melbourne but the thing is when i am here that would equal to study and study= stress...
so for now i got to leave my holiday mood behind and welcome the new semester with open arms.. although no one said that i couldn't have a sour face on when i greet it.. =)

anyway there is one thing i gotta say..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUAN JIN!
20 more birthdays till if we are still single you know what happens..
i meant to wish you earlier but i left kl on your birthday and i've been so busy getting furniture for my new place and uni registration that i haven't really had the time to go online... and i wasn't sure if you got my sms...
really sorry love.. forgive me??

alright that's all for now..

heart =) lyn

No comments: