Monday, October 16, 2006

VALEDICTORIANS* STUDENTS OF 05-06

It's finally over! No more college!
and my term as International Rep is finished. I think it's been a good ride and as always all good things have to come to an end.
thanks to everyone this year and last that have made my time at college such a memorable one! all the good times we shared and all the friendships made!
i feel lucky to have met all of you!




and also, this was how i celebrated mooncake festival:

hehe.. kim bear bought me snowy mooncake! thanks hun!!
it's so yummy!! it's not exactly ice-cream like i was led to believe, rather it's some creamy paste like filling. kinda makes my mouth water now thinking about it..
plus dinner with his friends.. hehe..

sorry adam i didn't attend your birthday party!!

suppose that's all the updates i have!

luv =) lyn!

No comments: