Friday, May 02, 2008

Party Pictures

this blog has had a deficiency in photographs for a very long time now.
since my camera got stolen last year i haven't been bothered purchasing a new one..
*sponsorships however will be very appreciated if anyone wants to donate to the ~buy lyn a new camera fund~
i promise to take as many photos as i possibly can of you and with you to be posted up on this blog*
so here a little dump of pictures stolen by people who have tagged me on facebook..

with Sabby at CQ@Easter.. yeah it's been that long..

yea it's been that long

at se7en the last time..
DJRev.. he's not as gangsta as he protrays himself to be..
BubbblyEve~
happfying colours behind the DJ console..
this is my give me my alcohol or else face..
drink of the day: still chamboard lemonades..

what amazes me was suhan ordering a drink called pussy whip that night.
couldn't stop laughing coz he said it with an extremely straight face...

Berno's 21st birthday at CrownTowers Suite


i was drunk and watching dragonball on the toilet Tv.. awesomeness..

xx

No comments: