Tuesday, December 18, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAR!

the surprise birthday party for the bear went well. i won't say that it went smoothly because i nearly ripped most of may hair out from the stress.

this part of my life i will call "cari hal". stress myself by planning and plotting a surprise birthday for the past one month when i could have just planned a simple dinner. i-so-the-smart.

in the end. (and only the end - not before) everything sorta fell into place. i had a happy bear on my hands. but a very tired- stressed out me.

i will put the pictures up soon. they're just so many, i'm just taking my time sorting them out.
work is not that exciting but it's still quiet tiring.

xx

1 comment:

adam said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is