Monday, December 15, 2008

Hello there.. miss me?

i didn't realize it, but i have really MIA-ed from this blog. this is partially due to my laziness and i blame the rest on all the things that have happened over the past month that has really kept me so busy that at times i think i've been swept up in some whirlwind.


R left melbourne for good. but this was the last night in La La Land when we were all together and i really like this picture a lot.. i'm really going to miss you my black-brother.


i don't think i can find someone like you who will tolerate my craziness then take me out for drinks to drown my sorrows and ice cream to cheer me up.
albeit reluctantly.. i foresee trips to east malaysia in the future just to visit him..


yes.. jj came down under and left just last week. the boys had a reunion of sorts..





and as usual the over the top shopping trips..

i think willyWonka finally realized that his excessive spending doesn't occur around me but it's because of his twin..
bah.. don't go blaming me if your credit card feels itchy today!!

just to assure everyone, i had ralph 50% V.I.P ok!!


and then there was my 22nd..
yea.. i'm freaking old now. i even suffer from stomach ulcers due to stress, work nearly full time and still trying to fit everything on my plate. i thought i'd do horribly in my exams but wohoo!! H2A H2A and H2B.. still pretty freaking awesome over all even with all the work. this is the first time i'm getting hopeful that maybe.. just maybe.. i can really have it all (except my health..)

at se7en.. of course:
simon's poison..
yea.. i'm finally admitting it..





*more pics up on facebook*

oo and i found an all you can eat shabu shabu ala authentic japanese style..

and i also got really awesome presents!!

from rollin: a limited edition polo shirt.. which i forgot to take pics of.. sorry!! i will soon when i wear it!! but really dun wanna coz it's limited edition!!

from jj:
a Dior charm bracelet
me loves!!

and OMG!! i'm so happy i'm delirious.. that i got this!!! i'm in lovee.. (with the wallet not the person)

Thank you Mr. Archi =)



i'm getting dizzy from an endorphine high..

xoxo

No comments: